Question from marikaka

Oichi vs Nobunaga need tips?

It seems I'm not fast/powerful enough because I always miss two camps, plus the first one, which gives him a total of 3 lives. I tried rushing like crazy but my camps got recaptured and it was only worse.
I'm really not good at playing Oichi so is any advice would be appreciated ! Nobunaga already kicked my butt like 6 times today, I just don't know what else to do. (btw I played on hard mode)

From: Hanzaemon_ 2 years ago

Well, the obvious solution is to not play on hard.

As far as capturing camps goes, holding R1 is her strongest attack, and can take the camps easily enough. It also helps to know where you're going since the camps get absorbed in a certain order. Here is an easy enough process to follow:

--> Nobunaga will take the first camp no matter what, so when he does, go secure the next closest camp.

--> Go to the very top of the map. Secure the very top camp, then drop down off the edge and secure the camp directly below. Defeat the generals that you encounter along the way to prevent camps from being re-captured.

--> Next hurry back the way you came, and go to the enemy camp on the bottom left side the screen.

--> Go to the back of this camp to find a catapult. Take it to the other camp of the left of the screen. Secure that camp.

--> Turn around and go up a small flight of stairs to a broken bridge. Hop across the gaps and take the catapult at the end to go to the right side of the screen.

--> Hurry to the last camp and take it. Use your super if you have to, and most enemies will disappear when it is taken.

The process is easier as well if you select the correct partner. Keiji or Matsu are probably the best.

Finally when it comes to fighting Nobunaga himself, he can be cheesed out pretty easily. You can grab him with Oichi's triangle attack, then knock him backwards with her forward + triangle. If you time it correctly, it can be turned into an infinite. If you can't get it to work, holding R1 to attack is a safe way to go. If Nobunaga uses his R1 attack when he gets that big demon behind him, just run. Or super. The only thing that will break it safely is a super.