Nega-Scott?

1. I beat the game with all 4 characters and I still can't pick nega-scott as a character. What else do I have to do?

User Info: baaddo

baaddo - 6 years ago
    Did you beat it with all characters at once? Because you have to beat the game with each character on a single account, it doesn't count if you did it on one sitting. Also, Guest can't choose NegaScott. When you do unlock NegaScott, it tells you right after you kill the real Gideon. You can try replaying that last level and see what happens, otherwise you may have a bug

User Info: IncogNITO_Z25

IncogNITO_Z25 - 6 years ago

1. You have to beat the game with all the characters individually on P1's profile.

User Info: Locke_Cole084

Locke_Cole084 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yeah just beat the game w/ all the people like the last guy said

User Info: negagabe23

negagabe23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I did it in one sitting and on a single account. Still i have nothing.

User Info: baaddo

baaddo - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Nega-Scott is a tricky char to use. His base attack is weak- he hits for 8 at 100 STR when others hit for 12-14. He has half the GP that everyone else has- starting out at 50 and maxing out at only 100 with 100 WP. However, his special attacks and crits are where he shines. He owns at every other attack than beating your opponent with square. Weapons hit for more, his jump attacks and finishers hit for more and his sweep attacks hit for more. Also, his fury attacks and his grapple attack also do 8 damage per hit, which is the most that any char can do. But one must use tact when using him, because his low GP means you wonh't rely on that to get you out of too many jams.

User Info: ridjenite

ridjenite - 6 years ago 0 2