Question from RemixmanS

In GOW I, lever stuck in Challenge of Atlas?

Before i knew there was a "handle of Atlas", i tried desperately to continue thru by pulling the lever that pushes the big boulder (i didn't know that i had to find a handle then pull the lever), since nothing much happened i continued to pull the lever repeatedly until it got stuck (no more R2 O_o), after that I found out that there WAS a handle, fetched it, saved my progress, but when i returned to the atlas room the lever remained stuck.
Now i've already reloaded my saved game and the lever still remained stuck, what i want to now is there a way to solve this because i'd really HATE to restart my game from the beginning, does someone knows a way how can i continue please?

Answers

Dark_InuYasha17 answered:

This happened to me just a few days ago. Don't know what to do. My guess is we glitched the game and can no longer progress and restarting is the only option. But maybe someone else can help answer this properly.
0 0