Question from sadiq2010

New journey game with upgrades ?

Do stats upgrade carry over in the new journey game, not from the chapter select, only my question is from new journey game does it also or, or it is only from the chapter select ?

Answers

bradaviel answered:

I did the game on normal and restarted on Hard. At the moment Trip put the head band on me at the beginning of chapter 2, I have my shield fully upgraded (as it was at the end of the first run) and my life bar expended (even if i don't have much life in it).
I also noticed in the first chapter that when i can access the charge attack and use it, it affects multiple enemies (as it did when i upgraded it).

So i guess it's a YES.
0 0

Bahgahyahduh answered:

Yes, stats do carry over when you choose start new journey, if you already completed a previous campaign. They should've done a better job as to labeling it as New Game +
0 0