Question from Pikachucute

How do i get up to the next weight division?

i started at lightweight and was able to go to welterweight by beating bj penn but i already have both the titles for lightweight and welterweight and they still wont offer me to go to the next division.ive defended my title 13 times already.PLS help?

Hydke asked for clarification:

When I was in the last couple of years in career mode in the heavyweight division as the champion, I was asked to change weight classes to light heavyweight. I went through the LH division to finally become the champion and I only fought in the heavyweight and light heavyweight classes concluded my career. I don't think you can fight in more than 2 divisions?

Answers

ryanonymous answered:

You can only switch weight class once per career.
0 1

thegrandk9 answered:

say you where in light weight. And u fought for the title and won. If u keep on winning you may get asked to go to heavy weight and compete for that title.
0 0