Stuck on Kamino : The Return?

1. I am in an area with alot of junk, and many droids. To get past a wall of scrap metal it tells me to Hold R2 and repeatably press X, nothing seems to work. Am I glitched, bugged, or am I doing something wrong?

User Info: Noirsang

Noirsang - 6 years ago
    I mean-I can destroy the turbolasers and try to open the pile of junk but I can't beat the X tap thing. Don't know if I'm bugged or what.

User Info: Noirsang

Noirsang - 6 years ago
    I too am bugged at the same spot. No matter how fast I press the X button I can't move the junk. All other enemies including the turbolasers have been destroyed as far as I can tell. Nobody has posted on the main SW: FU forums about this though.

User Info: skippy88

skippy88 - 6 years ago
    I press it as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and nothing happens. Respond if you've beaten it.

User Info: Noirsang

Noirsang - 6 years ago
    And how did you fix it?

User Info: skippy88

skippy88 - 6 years ago

1. It is not a bug u just need 2 press the button really fast personally i don't think it's that hard

User Info: cooldude71

cooldude71 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You need to first destroy the turbolasers so you have enough time to open the path. Climb up the scraps of junk and then double-jump and dash to the walkway. Head towards the turbolasers and you'll be able to destroy them with force grip. Head over to the other side in similar fashion and destroy the other turbolaser. Then you should be able to head back down and move the metal that's blocking your path.

User Info: V_Methos

V_Methos - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. You might have to press X for longer than u expect. It's a big pile of trash so I think the developers thought it would make it look like more of a struggle if it took longer.

User Info: Vmprman

Vmprman - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. Nevermind- I got past it.

User Info: Noirsang

Noirsang - 6 years ago 0 2
  4. It isn't a bug- you have to press it extremely fast. . .

User Info: Noirsang

Noirsang - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. What difficulty are you playing on? i played that level on medium and it took me a lot of tapping, but i got it. but then i played it on hard and it took me like 30 seconds to open it.

User Info: yankeesfan2

yankeesfan2 - 5 years ago 0 1