Question from Noirsang

Stuck on Kamino : The Return?

I am in an area with alot of junk, and many droids. To get past a wall of scrap metal it tells me to Hold R2 and repeatably press X, nothing seems to work. Am I glitched, bugged, or am I doing something wrong?

Noirsang provided additional details:

I mean-I can destroy the turbolasers and try to open the pile of junk but I can't beat the X tap thing. Don't know if I'm bugged or what.

skippy88 asked for clarification:

I too am bugged at the same spot. No matter how fast I press the X button I can't move the junk. All other enemies including the turbolasers have been destroyed as far as I can tell. Nobody has posted on the main SW: FU forums about this though.

Noirsang provided additional details:

I press it as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and nothing happens. Respond if you've beaten it.

skippy88 asked for clarification:

And how did you fix it?

Answers

V_Methos answered:

You need to first destroy the turbolasers so you have enough time to open the path. Climb up the scraps of junk and then double-jump and dash to the walkway. Head towards the turbolasers and you'll be able to destroy them with force grip. Head over to the other side in similar fashion and destroy the other turbolaser. Then you should be able to head back down and move the metal that's blocking your path.
0 0

Vmprman answered:

You might have to press X for longer than u expect. It's a big pile of trash so I think the developers thought it would make it look like more of a struggle if it took longer.
0 0

Noirsang answered:

Nevermind- I got past it.
0 1

Noirsang answered:

It isn't a bug- you have to press it extremely fast. . .
0 0

cooldude71 answered:

It is not a bug u just need 2 press the button really fast personally i don't think it's that hard
0 0

yankeesfan2 answered:

What difficulty are you playing on? i played that level on medium and it took me a lot of tapping, but i got it. but then i played it on hard and it took me like 30 seconds to open it.
0 0