GCPD and Mr. Freeze?

1. I am inside the GCPD and took out the Penguins thugs. I am in the large room but can't figure out how to move to the next area, There are two pipes shooting air so I can't slide under. Anyone make it past this?

User Info: sup3rman_001

sup3rman_001 - 5 years ago
    I have just got to this stage of the game and got to the museum but cant get in. How do you get in?

User Info: JaxRidix

JaxRidix - 4 years ago

1. I also got stuck in this place for about 2 hours. You need to head toward the exit of the GCPD and Penguin will lock it down. After the lockdown, enter the grate next to the entrance and pop up inside another room that teaches you how to use the Cryptographer. After cracking the password the door will open and the game will tell you that your next objective is to look for Freeze at Penguin's Museum

User Info: kevinsyel

kevinsyel - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You need to go to the muesume. If you bring up your map it will show you where to go. You cant get past those pipes until later when you have the apporite gadget.

User Info: ca0656

ca0656 - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. You need the freeze disrupter to get through that spot. Finish the quest in the museum first.

User Info: TheBigErn

TheBigErn - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. I can't even get into the gcpd. I took out thugs with guns but there is no access inside. There is the one garage door that won't open fully to get in

User Info: Ikariwarrior123

Ikariwarrior123 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Ikariwarrior123 You have to slide under the door, sup3rman_001 when to get to the steam pipes, turn directly around and go that way ie. the way you came in.

User Info: gfred4

gfred4 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. You throw an ice grenade at it.

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0