Red grenade symbol appearing on the left side of the UI... what does it mean?

1. During and after a fight several fights, I noticed a red grenade symbol on the left side of the UI. But I don't recall seeing any in game message indentifying what it means. Anyone happen to have seen it or know what it is alerting me to?

User Info: Lazarus111

Lazarus111 - 5 years ago
    It stayed on the screen until I entered a building. Once the screen loaded the interior setting, the red grenade icon was gone.
    I had originally thought it was a grenade warning, as you would expect to see in most action/shooter style games, but the icon remained well after the fight. I purposely spent sometime gliding and swinging around the city as well as avoiding fights; hoping to determine if it was indeed due to someone throwing a grenade during the prior combat.

User Info: Lazarus111

Lazarus111 - 5 years ago

1. Yeah, it's a grenade warning. Some armed thugs later in game will start lobbing grenades at you. They usually miss you though since you're hardly ever standing still anyway. I've only come across grenade-lobbing thugs in the steel mill though.

User Info: hikarub

hikarub - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Usually, it means a grenade was deployed sometime during the fight. I've only ever experienced a grenade in a fight once, so I can't say for certain. Does it go away after you leave the room or fade away with time?

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. This might be the tracker for bane's titan barrels, you'll be able to see them on the map and in game they appear as a flashing red pinging signal.

User Info: doubleace36

doubleace36 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. GRENADE!!! GET OUT OF THERE!!! Sorry, just had to do that.

User Info: gfred4

gfred4 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. It means someone threw a grenade to your left

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0