Question from ProphetMargin10

Sequencer and Remote Batarang Usable to Start?

Dumb question: are these two items immediately available for use at the begginning of the game? Cuz I keep pushing down on the directional pad to select them and it wont let me. Im not very far into the game so is it just that I havent been prompted to use them yet?

Thanks, fellas. Good looking out. I thought I was an idiot last night.

They become available through either an upgrade(level up) or I know the sequencer comes early in the game when you first need it

I just found out that you have to press both of the directional buttons for a diagonal. So for diagonal left (The cryptographic sequencer), you have to press down and left at the same time with a little flick of your thumb.

**MILD SPOILERS!** They are both available from the beginning of the game, once you get the bat-suit