How do I get past Ra's Al Ghul?

1. The part after you drink his blood from the chalice, you have to fly and "dive bomb and use the stead climb" to get from place to place. I barely made it to the first part, I can't get to the second, and I don't know how many there are after that. You can't touch anything or you die, so dive bombing makes no sense to me since you can't get back high up after doing so. Has anybody beaten this part yet? Help, please!

User Info: scottynopads

scottynopads - 5 years ago

1. When you go off the edge hold back on the joystick to maintain highest altitude at all times, but hold down the dive button for a few seconds (try 3-4, you should be following Ra's ghost trail fairly close) to gain momentum. The longer you hold dive the more momentum you get when you pull out of it, it allows you to soar back up, and dive again. When you get pretty close to the next platform use your grapnel to pull yourself up.

User Info: doubleace36

doubleace36 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. While on the edge study the blue line that takes you where you need to go. It shows you where and how far you need to dive. As long as you follow that you will, at worst, get close enough to use the R1 to get to the other side

User Info: QuietStorm75

QuietStorm75 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Alter between gliding and diving to get over the distance, thats all. By diving, you gain height when you pull back up, so you can glide longer. The platform will always lower at a certain point; if you are too slow, the platform will be too low, and you wont be able to use the grapple anymore (its simply disabled).
    There are three of these sequences if I remember correctly, with a little fighting inbetween, and it doesnt get any harder.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Hi guys,
    I am a newbie on this game. I'm at the part where you have to fly through Ra's al Guhl's path in demons world. I barely made through the first flow and got stuck in the second. No mayter how I tried I cannot pass this second one, I maybe teied 150 times. Any suggestions please???

User Info: Ashesofme

Ashesofme - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. You have to master the gliding and diving technique to pass this one

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 4 years ago 0 0