How do I play as catwoman??

1. I have beaten the story mode and still i have only seen catwoman twice, but never played as her. I heard you play her at the start of the game, altough i did not. I started out as Bruce Wayne. Is there some kind of DLC you have to get, or somewhere i have to go or something? I need some help. Thank you

User Info: thewinn23

thewinn23 - 5 years ago

1. When you get a new copy of the game, It comes with a Cat-woman DLC code. If you dont have one, you can buy catwoman for 10.00 on PSN store.

User Info: gfred4

gfred4 (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yes. If you look in the box that your game came with you have a code for catwoman to be downloaded. Unless you bought it used which idk if you couldve in 2 days. Anyway type that code in and download her.

User Info: dinosaur121

dinosaur121 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. That's right there should have been a dlc code in your box. Check your box again. If you bought used...somehow..or lost the box/dlc code you can still buy it from PSN. Also you dont ABSOLUTELY need to play her in story mode there will be an option available in the main menu to play her chapters individually.

User Info: TheSaintXIII

TheSaintXIII - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I can't get into Catwomans apartment thru the window in Episode 2 -Catwoman? Help

User Info: mascoutin

mascoutin - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Catwoman is only playable when you bought the game new in the store. If so, you should have gotten a code to download her. If you downloaded and installed the pack and then start a new game, you should be able to play with her.

User Info: SuperZ

SuperZ - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Yes, you must first purchase the DLC

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. Another possibility is return the game and get the Game of the Year edition. Not only do you automatically get Catwoman, but you also get several Batman skins, a little epilogue mission called "Harley Quinn's Revenge" (accessible in the main menu), and, in Riddler's Revenge (also in main menu), the ability to play as Robin and Nightwing.

User Info: deviltrigger97

deviltrigger97 - 3 years ago 0 0