Question from neil9936

Can you change Catwoman's costume in free roam mode?

Or can her costume only be changed in the challenge maps?

neil9936 provided additional details:

Interesting response from Sol4688. I currently only have the Sinestro Corps suit as an additional outfit for Batman. When I select it, Catwoman is still in the standard outfit. Shame.

Sou1forged answered:

The Batman Animated skin enables the Catwoman counterpart, and rumor has it that Batman: Year One* also enables Catwoman's Long Halloween costume, but can't find any solid evidence as of yet.
if you want to just goof around you can just select any catwoman mission (other than the first) and select your preferred skin. After that you can just ignore the objective and have fun.

*Please note that I wrote Year One, not Earth one. They are two separate skins which should not be confused with each others.
0 0

Answers

Sol4688 answered:

Yes it can, but it seems to change along with Batman. For example, when I choose to continue the story as Batman, and I change to the animated Batman skin, when I go to swap with Catwoman, then Catwoman will be in the animated skin as well. I currently only have Sinestro Corps Batman as another skin to work with, but I have yet to test if I use that, then if I end up with Long Halloween Catwoman.
0 0

How do you change to Catwoman? Answered SmegBug2
Free roam? Answered alexvoorhees
Will Robin be able to free roam? Open Stiffwood
How do u change your costume in the campain? Answered omarqattan
How do I play as catwoman?? Open thewinn23