Question from Neppip

Feeling a bit silly early on - Penguin's Titan Infected Thug?

Can't manage to get past Penguin's Titan Infected Thug in the museum. I'm stunning him and attacking but this just seems to go on and on. I watched a YouTube walk through where batman seems to jump over the thug and attack from behind until it allows one to mount his back. I can't replicate the quick jump over the thug and it's getting annoying now! Any help would be appreciated.

chris81203 answered:

Ultra stun into beatdown (O-O-O, then square repeatedly)
I usually don't do more than 3-4 hits before someone attacks
Then X, X and toward the Titan to jump over, Beatdown, jump.

Repeat til you mount him.
2 0

QuietStorm75 answered:

After doing the Ultimate Stun (O-O-O), attack using the square button. As long as Batman is not being attacked, he will eventually hope on
1 0

trayne13 answered:

OOO, then beat down (square repeatedly) and eventually it'll either prompt you or make you hop on
0 0

waschbaerjohann answered:

You have to Ultra-Stun him.
To do so, perform three normal Cape-Stun moves in a row on one enemy. Note that ANY interruption will cause the counter to reset, meaning that if you get hit, miss, or do ANYTHING else than hitting circle will reset the counter to zero, even if you counter incoming attacks, evade etc.

The next step is pretty simple; just strike him. Hitting square until the animation is over.
Just make sure there are no thugs in your way to interrupt you while you attack the titan, they can be quite annoying if you dont watch out.
0 0

gfred4 answered:

Unlike the first game, throwing a Batarang at a charging titan is useless. Stun him 3 time, (O,O,O) or (B,B,B for Xbox), punch it to death. You will do a titan finishing move Identical to the one in the first game.
0 0

Titan? Answered dwarflord1984
How do I get the riddle trophy in the sealed room in GCPD? Unanswered middsman
Victor zassz tiddler trophy? Answered middsman
Batman Arkham City Misson Not Working? Open tyresekingpin12
Qte stuggle? Open Batsman5