Help with Museum Riddler Trophy?

1. I've spent 30 minutes trying to figure this out, but now it's giving me a headache. In the museum, in the torture chamber (the room with the shark), there is a trophy in the right corner when you first enter the room. It is on top of the cage area that Catwoman has to navigate through to get her trophies. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the trophy up there for Batman. D: I've tried using the batclaw, but the cage is surrounded by spiked edges and I can't seem to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: lildevilchick

lildevilchick - 5 years ago

1. Ok here's what u need:line launcher...Make ur way to the walkway right of the Iceberg Lounge(It leads to a large room the Armory),climb on the scaffoldind there,line launch across the water to the other hallway,then quickly aim to ur left where the trophy is and send a second line towards the trophy and it's urs...it took me a while to figure it out,hope it helps...

User Info: fcdesouza2169

fcdesouza2169 - 5 years ago 0 0