How do you change to Catwoman?

1. I just started the game and felt like like exploring and trying things out before I go further into the game. I wanted to try out Catwoman in free roaming, but I don't know how to change to her. How do you change to catwoman?

User Info: SmegBug2

SmegBug2 - 5 years ago

1. You can't freely change characters until after you beat the main story, but if you just want to explore the city as Catwoman, once you've finished her second story mission (the one where you fight Ivy's goons) you can choose to Replay Catwoman Story Missions from the main menu, and you can do your exploration then.

User Info: MyOwnWorstNME

MyOwnWorstNME (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Dotted around the city, there are areas to change - they are denoted on the map as pink cat symbols and when you get there, you'll see little cats on a ledge. Approach them and you'll be prompted to change character.

User Info: jimbeam308

jimbeam308 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You can't freely change until after you clear the main story first

User Info: hrdcore_jrock

hrdcore_jrock - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You are better off doing the exploration while you are doing any mission but number one instead of replaying her episodes. It seems you cannot unlock personal challenges while in this mode, and I also had problems with the collectibles, too.

Once you finished the story, however, you gain three pink cat-icons on your map, where you can switch between Catwoman and Batman by interacting with the cats around the place to complete Catwomans missions, collectibles and challenges, and do whatever else you like.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann - 5 years ago 0 0