Question from dwahall76

How do you aerial attack off a stunned enemy into another?

Combat challenge

Answers

waschbaerjohann answered:

Use your stun cape (Circle) on a henchmen, while he is stunned, double tap X while pointing the stick towards him. While Batman climbs up the stunned henchmen, point the stick towards another menchmen and press Square. There is wrong timing and bad timing involved, but not very strict, just make sure to perform it before Batman initiates the sole areal attack from the double X input.
0 0

jonfox84 answered:

I'm also stuck on this same challenge, but I think I may have an answer: when you stun an enemy, make sure that there is at least one more close enough that he gets stunned as well. Then perform the aerial attack on either one and finish on the other. I've tried this and got one counted. Also it might help to ultra stun one enemy then stun another, do the aerial attack off the 2nd then the 1st...
0 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

Stun attack him and then leap off that one into a second guy.
0 0

How do I solve (Glide boost attack)? Answered Executioner232
Double glide boost attack? Answered RyuKnight23
I lost all my 73% of the saved game and its lost ? Unanswered killafoolday
Game data corrupted?! Unanswered JayneCobbsHat
If i had goty but not anymore do i still have the dlcs? Open sms_apex