What can cause a characters' level to drop?

1. I noticed in a single play session a character in my party had gone from lv29 to 24. I'm not positive but I think the other stats may not have been effected.

User Info: arcnet

arcnet - 6 years ago
    *affected.

Because I was told, " Your message contains no capital letters. Please type in normal case."

User Info: arcnet

arcnet - 5 years ago

1. There is a sequel to this game which has been available for a while now on the Japan PSN. I probably would have purchased it except reasonable PSN yen cards have dried up and I haven't been able to login since the Sony security breach fiasco.

BTW: While playing this game fairly extensively... it get's really ridiculous as far as I can tell in the ends of the DLC dungeon. I couldn't quite figure out the stats. I'm thinking that the stats are multiplied by the character's level in order to produce the final numbers damage/etc wise. But I'm not sure. I don't know if Wizardry has a standard formula or not. I've always liked classic Wizardry games but never played them so much. This was the first one that sucked me in.

User Info: arcnet

arcnet - 5 years ago 0 0

1. How have you played the game already? Are you in some kind of beta?

Sorry that I don't have an answer for your question.

User Info: Tommy_Moo

Tommy_Moo - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. In response to Tommy:
    He could have a Japanese import. They've had it since '09

User Info: RogueShadow0618

RogueShadow0618 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. There is some monsters with spells or skills that let your charactor lose lvl its called lvl drain or something you will lose some max hp i dont know if you will lose states or spells

User Info: lubu2002

lubu2002 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Level Drain takes levels but effects nothing else that I've noticed. Your stats and HPs seem to remain unchanged (though I've only encountered this spell a couple times).

Most higher level undead and demon's can cast this spell, though they rarely do.

User Info: JesterZZN

JesterZZN - 5 years ago 0 0