How do I change the color scheme of my characters?

1. There are the basic colors for the main character but when you choose to enlist other characters into your party they have different colors than what you could have selected as your main character and it makes me wonder:
    Is there a way to change the color scheme of a character? Give someone black hair for instance?

User Info: fated_soul

fated_soul - 5 years ago

1. "You can't, but it is possible to transfer multiple hero characters into one file. Just start up a game with the hero you want, go into the dungeon and save and quit. Then load up your primary file, head into the dungeon and "search of allies". Your other party will show up and if you have empty slots in your party you can bring them over to your game."

You don't have to go that far with it. Make a main character, get into town, save, and then quit back to the main menu. Then, create another character, get into town, and your old main character will be waiting in the guild to be added to your party.

So, if you want to play, say a male human, but want to add the female human, but without the eyepatch, this would be the way to do it.

Also, note, it's very easy to get a main character with either 37 or 40 bonus points. I have yet to take longer than 3 minutes of rerolling. Usually pops up within a minute. It is much, much harder to get a guild created character with that many stat points. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever rolled higher than a 30, making a character in the guild, instead of the main screen.

User Info: yagarnaut

yagarnaut - 5 years ago 0 0

1. It seems to me you have a color scheme for the main characters then you have a color scheme for alternates. Basically a primary (main character) and secondary (everyone else) color scheme.

For instance Alex is a pregenerated human male fighter with a green shirt. If you create the male human as your main character/leader of the party he has a grey shirt on. Now if you had alex in green and your main character in grey and created another human male he would also show a green shirt. So my assumption as of right now: There is no way to personalize your characters look.

User Info: Sirynn

Sirynn - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. You can't.

User Info: neptunegears

neptunegears - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You can't, but it is possible to transfer multiple hero characters into one file. Just start up a game with the hero you want, go into the dungeon and save and quit. Then load up your primary file, head into the dungeon and "search of allies". Your other party will show up and if you have empty slots in your party you can bring them over to your game.

User Info: zeik56

zeik56 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. While the color schemes are preset by hero / support status, in Wizardry: Ghost Town (the next title in the PSN Acquire series) you're allowed to swap between the two color schemes from Lost Souls and a brand new portrait from the status menu. I suspect a mistranslation of the JP wikia is what raises this question so often.

This portrait swap can be done at will, though I believe the characters have to be alive.

I purchased all the DLC for Lost Souls off the Japanese PSN, and the color scheme swapping had not been implemented, so I doubt the game will ever get the option.

User Info: Durgha001

Durgha001 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. The only thing you can do, is have a party leader in your party to change colors.

User Info: Talon1021

Talon1021 - 4 years ago 0 0