Question from cosmicfantom

Daemon's cruse effect?

Im trying to look into cruses and what they do can any one help explain the trap chest cruses?

Answers

Hyperion_Dark answered:

A curse prevents you from removing an equpped item. I suspect the Daemon's Curse effect randomly curses a piece of its victim's equipment.

Curse are easily broken however. They can be removed either through the priest spell "break curse" or at the Item Shop for a price.
0 2

kainen73 answered:

The Daemon's Curse trap causes the affected character to lose a point of VIT. I was wondering about it, so I opened one.
0 0

Durgha001 answered:

A Daemon's Curse trap has two confirmed effects. The first is a -1 penalty to Vitality. Secondly it lowers the character's "energy," a hidden score heavily influencing how stats are adjusted when you level up.

Daemon's Curse is generally considered the inverse of Goddess Judgment, which raises the player's energy and should never be disarmed. Simply open a Goddess Judgment trap to undo accidental Daemon's Curse damage. A charge from a Hardy Ring's special ability will give a character a point of Vitality as well, so while Daemon's Curse sounds bad, it's very easy to repair the damage.
1 0