Question from Moustachio97

How do I beat the Final Pain as normal Naruto?

I am waaaaaay frustrated in this fight im always mashing the L2 and R2 buttons, but he never uses the substitution. I just cannot beat Pain even with full HP. If anyone has a great explanation on how to kick this guy's tucus, oh and im at the part AFTER Naruto uses the multi-shadow clone jutsu and reverses Pain's Almighty Push as a Sage.

Moustachio97 provided additional details:

OK, thanks for the answer so Ill do that and u cant change the story mode difficulty only free battle, just a correction.

Uh, RoCk_MoRenA, you cannot use your ultimate jutsu in ANY boss fight, so I am going with screamingotter's response, but that will help too, just spamming rasengan if I can hit him after the Almighty Push.

screamingotter answered:

First off if i were you i would switch the guard buttons from L2+R2 to L1+R1. I know it sounds weird and you are probably use to it since you are at the end of the game but since R2+L2 are triggers they are way harder to press rapidly when a combo is happening. I switched them and now i can get out of any combo within 2 hits at most as long as i have chakra. You dont need to press R2+L2 rapidly to call in support. At least give it a try. If that fails turn down the difficulty. But there are way harder fights to come after you beat the game and it will help.
0 0

Answers

screamingotter answered:

Oh sry i just saw the difficulty setting and thought it applied to the story too......i hope it helps
0 0

RoCk_MoRenA answered:

Just wait until he make his shinra tense or whatever its called he will be guard off, make him your ultimate jutsu, just keep with the routine.

good luck!!!
0 0

How do I beat Orochimaru Vs. 4 tailed Naruto? Open alec_ong
How do I beat Orochimaru with 4-tailes naruto? Open milesgrant1
What do I do after the fight with pain? Answered ranranman
Pain Move? Open gamecreator1
all of Pain`s moves? Answered dxmask