How do I beat the Final Pain as normal Naruto?

1. I am waaaaaay frustrated in this fight im always mashing the L2 and R2 buttons, but he never uses the substitution. I just cannot beat Pain even with full HP. If anyone has a great explanation on how to kick this guy's tucus, oh and im at the part AFTER Naruto uses the multi-shadow clone jutsu and reverses Pain's Almighty Push as a Sage.

User Info: Moustachio97

Moustachio97 - 6 years ago
    OK, thanks for the answer so Ill do that and u cant change the story mode difficulty only free battle, just a correction.

User Info: Moustachio97

Moustachio97 - 6 years ago
    Uh, RoCk_MoRenA, you cannot use your ultimate jutsu in ANY boss fight, so I am going with screamingotter's response, but that will help too, just spamming rasengan if I can hit him after the Almighty Push.

User Info: Moustachio97

Moustachio97 - 6 years ago

1. First off if i were you i would switch the guard buttons from L2+R2 to L1+R1. I know it sounds weird and you are probably use to it since you are at the end of the game but since R2+L2 are triggers they are way harder to press rapidly when a combo is happening. I switched them and now i can get out of any combo within 2 hits at most as long as i have chakra. You dont need to press R2+L2 rapidly to call in support. At least give it a try. If that fails turn down the difficulty. But there are way harder fights to come after you beat the game and it will help.

User Info: screamingotter

screamingotter - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Oh sry i just saw the difficulty setting and thought it applied to the story too......i hope it helps

User Info: screamingotter

screamingotter - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Just wait until he make his shinra tense or whatever its called he will be guard off, make him your ultimate jutsu, just keep with the routine.

good luck!!!

User Info: RoCk_MoRenA

RoCk_MoRenA - 6 years ago 0 0