Has anyone seen more then one Physical Blade?

1. Just wondering if there are multiple physical blades because iv only seen one and i believe i have all the parts. However im not sure because it seems odd that one items would have a category all to its self, if there is only one why not place it with posts?

User Info: TheBloodyAugust

TheBloodyAugust - 4 years ago

Answers

1. So far, no. Only one blade as I've seen, but more may come as DLC.

User Info: kyrzonxbl

kyrzonxbl - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I have seen multiple physical blades in the form of chainsaws... though they might have been ultimate weapons.

I myself have not unlocked more than the slow switchblade wepaon in that category. perhaps they come at verry high team rank, or can be found in singleplayer.

User Info: MrDhjins

MrDhjins - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Murakumo is the only Physical Blade.

Ultimate Weapons include the Grind Blade (giant 6-bladed chainsaw) and Mass Blade (basically a huge hammer thing), but those don't deal KE damage and aren't classed as Physical Blades.

If you want the Murakumo to be effective, you need to practice boost-canceling, because the recovery animation is lethal if you miss your window and have to sit through it.

User Info: obliviondoll

obliviondoll - 3 years ago 0 0