Cheat codes and if they effect the outcome of the game?

1. Just wondering, if you use cheat codes does it effect the outcome(story of the game)?

User Info: BassmintStile

BassmintStile - 6 years ago

1. Effect on Trophies:
    None of the Trophies for EFLC are disabled with the use of any cheats, but if you use a cheat on EFLC that disabled trophies in GTA IV, it will still disable them. EG: Enabling "Lose Wanted Level" in EFLC still disables the GTA IV Trophies "Last Man Standing", "Walk free" and "Cleaned the mean streets" as they can also be obtained while playing EFLC.

Effect on storyline:
    None on The Lost and Damned, BUT if you cheat during a mission on The Ballad of G** Tony, then it will not save or send your Mission Score percentage to the Rockstar Social Club and will be listed as 0% in the "Stats > General" section of the Pause Menu and Social Club stats section.

Workaround:
    In TBoGT, I did find that the best way around this issue is to use the cheats you think you'll need BEFORE starting the mission. Nothing will save your life or stop the cops chasing you during the mission though other than pure skill and ability to evade capture and not die (Exception being if you find Armour or Health packs/food stands while on the mission).

User Info: TSAPaul

TSAPaul - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I'm pretty sure the cheats will dissable certain trophies as it did in GTA4

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. ^ They do not because usually if you put in a cheat (GTA4) it will pop-up as "trophies disabled".This does not happen (In the Lost & Damned, in not 100% sure about TBoGT)

User Info: metallica1fan

metallica1fan - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. No the cheats dont disable the DLC trophy lists.
    But they do disable the trophies from GTA 4 that you can earn in both DLC games.
    Some didnt know you could earn GTA 4 trophies in the DLC games.

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I've got no clue. I have the X-BOX 360 version. I wanna check out the PS3 version.

User Info: PA_Dude

PA_Dude - 6 years ago 0 0