Cutscenes and voice acting are too quiet?

1. It seems no matter what I do, the audio in the cutscenes is too quiet, especially the voice acting. I keep on fiddling with the audio settings in the game to get to work right, but the voice acting is still too quiet, and the sound effects and music either drown out the voice acting or are just as muffled. I keep turning up the volume on the surround system, but cutscenes are still too quiet. In-game, the sound seems to work fine, even if the voice acting is still too quiet at 10 and the BGM and SFX are at 4. Can anyone help me with this?

User Info: OniYouji

OniYouji - 5 years ago

Answers

1. It's a Sega game.Only way to get around the music effects that ive found was to use my headset options (turtle beach) and turn the music/sfx down to 2.Even then its still kinda low lol.Try turning the treble up and the bass down.Might help.Good luck! :)

User Info: blackart1111

blackart1111 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Are you using an HD TV with the proper cables? I have a 32" Flat Screen HD 720p TV using an HDMI cable for both Video and Audio. Make sure that your console is set up properly for the audio output and you should be fine.

User Info: jonfox84

jonfox84 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Go into the Wii U settings > TV > Scroll down TV Audio-Output Type. Set to Stereo. Some people may experience the audio is set to Surround when not hooked up to it.

User Info: tran240

tran240 - 2 years ago 0 0