How do I get endorsements in My Player?

1. I currently have a rookie PG in My Player with an OVR of 58. He is leading the rookie of the year award race and has won rookie of the month for December and January. I usually do pretty well responding to questions in the post-game interviews.

However, my team is in dead last in the Eastern Conference and my team chemistry isn't that high (despite getting mostly positive team chemistry rankings in interviews). I think we are 20-32 or something like that. Is this why my player can't endorsed? Or maybe I need more highlight plays (I usually only get 1 or 2 a game)? Or maybe an OVR of 58 is just too low to garner endorsements?

Also, despite being the leading candidate for RoY, I didn't make the rookie/sophomore game while 2 of my rookie teammates did (their numbers aren't as good). I feel like these two problems are related somehow. Anyhow, any and all advice would be greatly appreciated, as I have no idea how to remedy this. Thanks!

User Info: IllmaticWu

IllmaticWu - 5 years ago

1. 1) Develop the quintessential PG's pass-first, shoot-later mentality. Give your teammates the ball when they have a chance to score. It doesn't matter if you do well with the post-game interviews, what's more important is you show that team chemistry on the floor as well. Rank up on the "Pass" and "Hands" abilities of your PG so you can pass and catch the ball without problems.
    2) Keep your turnovers to a MINIMUM! Cannot stress this enough. A good PG has an assist to turnover ratio of 3:1. So make smart passes and take care of the ball! Rank up on "Pass" and "Ball Security" for this.
    3) Know when to pass and when to take over the game. If your teammates are having a tough time scoring, then get them fired up by leading the scoring charge. Strike a balance on "Offensive Awareness" and "Defensive Awareness".

That's pretty much all the advice I can give you. Using these tips, I now have a rookie PG (80 overall) leading MVP and ROY award races, already got an endorsement from Jordan brand, made the cover of Sports Illustrated and got my own Signature shoe.

User Info: Jamiroquarius

Jamiroquarius - 5 years ago 1 0

1. You just have to play your heart out. I got my first endorsment at 45 overall. It all comes to performance dude!

User Info: MinatoArisato94

MinatoArisato94 - 5 years ago 0 2
  2. I think you need to put out good performances and have some higlight plays as well. If you have athlethic pg, you can dunk and every dunk is a highlight play.

I'm currently 61 ovr after 33 games and i just got my 2nd endorsement

User Info: blueye95

blueye95 - 5 years ago 0 0