Found a backpack looking thing on a pillar in baneswood?

1. I found and grabbed a backpack looking thing on top of a pillar in the first part of baneswood. If u go to the entrance of the lost temple in baneswood and follow the wall to the left of the door u will find it can anyone tell me what it is or does?

User Info: Kunty1

Kunty1 - 4 years ago

1. It's part of a DLC quest that can only be started if you pre-ordered DSII from GameStop.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold (Expert) - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. its the final step of a quest chain, that starts by talking to the warden you wake up. Ask him about the other wardens, and it should start it. just follow your quest log after that, the whole thing is pretty straight forward

User Info: talon_29

talon_29 - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Thats the book of Chronicles. I s for a side quest that involves the Shaman lady in the Makers Forge and the legendary Giant Oran. Wich once he is restored he will need that book. to complete a Quest!!

User Info: TKOKING4U

TKOKING4U - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. It's just a random piece of gear, it was level 2 and without anything but a tiny defense increase on it. Not sure why it's there, but just giving an answer that is relevant to what was asked since no one else bothered to read the question all the way to the end.

User Info: RegisterUserID

RegisterUserID - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Mookiethebold's ^^ suggestion is the most plausible explanation. Like the invisible monsters you can't interact with it is part of a locked quest you only get if you've met the pre-ordering or other requirements. The invisible monster quest has certainly been mentioned on many other games' forums as conditionally locked content so we shouldn't be surprised if there is more.

It is odd that the object, which looks like one half of a seal, can actually be grappled but you can't carry it. I dragged it all over Baneswood but to no avail.

Whether either quest becomes active with DLC or in other Darksiders II editions I don't know but in the factory wrapped UK Limited Edition I've just finished neither were available content.

User Info: greybeard

greybeard - 6 months ago 0 0