Question from bbeast38

How do you get robonino?

I need to know how to get robonino as i cannot find him.

DigiSim answered:

Neither have I. I also discovered that Robonino counts as a small character. That means he, along with Yoda and the tiny droid, can use the crawl doors.
2 0

Answers

duomaxwel answered:

If you explore your hub you will find a hanger. You select a ship then you will take off and be in open space. If you go right all the way you will find a Confederate ship. You can board it and start buying the characters over there. If you are a republic side character, they will fire on you and you will need to subdue them some before you can buy them.
1 0

deadmarv answered:

Robonino is another name for Grievous' robot guards, the ones with the sticks with purple ends. I unlocked it after playing a certain separatist assault but I don't know which one
1 1

DigiSim answered:

The first answer is right. The second is wrong. Robonino is actually a bounty hunter. He has a big head with a shark fin on top, while he wears a backpack that gives off sparks. To unlock him, along with other bounty hunters, play the Hostage mission to free Ziro the Hutt.
2 0

deadmarv answered:

Ah, but the robot guard I unlocked worked on the Robonino panels so I apologize for my confusion as I have never watched the show.
1 0