Question from WeaponGojiraX1

How do you get the minikit in Jedi Crash?

I've got one last minikit to get for the level Jedi Crash. It's one located at the back of the Republic battleship with the enemy aura. One guide said to shoot it with an enemy ship, but that doesn't work. All I keep hitting are all the enemy ships and when I get closer my ship automatically goes under the battleship. I've been using Count Dooku and the Vulture Droid.

ATGNeoThe1 answered:

I used the Slave one to get it to work. But I dont think it matters which enemy ship you use. Just stay kinda far back, and keep it aimed, if you get too close you will go under. It is a pain but you will get it.
1 0

Answers

onedementedsmrf answered:

Enemy rapid-fire ships are the ones you need. But I do agree that one specifically was a pain in the a$$ I had to fly around for 10 mins before it even gave me credit for it.
1 0

How do i get minikit xox? Open bbeast38
How to get minikit? - Chapter 6 Answered Revanchist84
How to get minikit? - Chapter 2 Answered Revanchist84
How do you get the minikit in Ambush? Answered WeaponGojiraX1
Anyone has a save with a few missing minikit? Open superpinball