Missing characters?

1. I am missing the Mouse droid, and the character directly above Boba Fett (Classic). Please help.

User Info: Talaeladar

Talaeladar - 5 years ago
    Well, I found the mouse droid in the Sick bay, but still haven't found that other character.

User Info: Talaeladar

Talaeladar - 5 years ago
    The missing character is a Luxury Droid. Not sure where you find her, I used a code.

User Info: Talaeladar

Talaeladar - 5 years ago

1. I found the mouse droid at sick bay, the same spot as the luxury droid.

User Info: PindaXL

PindaXL - 5 years ago 0 0

1. The mouse droid should ride around on the Republic ships bridge and the character above Boba Fett you can find at the sick bay where you can make custom characters.

User Info: Revanchist84

Revanchist84 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The Luxury Droid will become available after completing the mission where you rescue Ziro the Hutt on Coruscant. She's then found on the Republican hub vessel. Can't remember where though.

User Info: SUNR1DER

SUNR1DER - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I found the Luxury Droid in the catwalk area that leads to the Resolute's hangar and where you get the red brick from sniping the green targets with a bounty hunter.

User Info: Edward_Wise

Edward_Wise - 5 years ago 0 0