Do I have to be Hawk?

1. Just wondering if in Dragon Age 2 i have to be hawk.
    Or will creating my own player be available??
    Because creating my own player, to be mine and unique was a big thing for me in Dragon Age: Origins, and might sway my thoughts on purchasing the new D.A. 2

User Info: greed1418

greed1418 - 5 years ago

1. Yes, you must be Hawke. However, you can choose to play as the default character or design your own. Either way you will be given the choice to change the first name, but your last name will always reamin Hawke.

User Info: karmasxocean

karmasxocean - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Ya I think you have to be hawk I could be mistaken but from the demo I downloaded it looked that way you can costomize the way he looks (customization disabled in demo) but no changein race or nothin like that I was pretty bumed to wanted to be a dwarf like I was in origins but to get back to your question yes you have to be hawk but you can still change his features like hair face eye color ect even choose to be male or female so you can still make your version of hawk uniquely you

User Info: lazythakid

lazythakid - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually, the real answer is both yes and no.
    You can be the "Default" Hawke or you can be another Hawke.

To be the defaut, you just need to use the "Default" settings and don't change anything during the creation.

To be a customised one, as soon as you change a part of him, you change the content of the rest. You CAN change the first name of the character, but everything will keep it as Hawke (your in-game family name).

To gives an exemple : It's the same as Mass Effect with Shepard.

User Info: donoghu

donoghu - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. This is in response to donoghu:
    What class is "Default" Hawke? What gender?
    You wish to have a smart-alec answer you should cover all the variables. And that applies to Shepard as well.

User Info: RogueShadow0618

RogueShadow0618 - 5 years ago 0 0