Question from kennysea
Where are the lost swords?
Ive gotten one from the wounded coast i believe... where are the others?
Top Voted Answer
1) Lowtown (Night) - Pile of rubble in Foundry District
2) Lowtown - Weaponsmith
3) Hightown - Korval's Blades
4) Darktown - Crate in Ander's Clinic
5) The Gallows - Weapon Shop
6) Docks (Night) - Pile of bones in Harbour Master's Office area
7) Docks (Night) - Locked Chest (Master) in the Warehouse District area.
8) De Launcet Mansion (Hightown, accessible during main quest Loose Ends) - NE most room.
9) The Wounded Coast - In one of the campsites to the NW of the entrance, in a pile of bones.
10) The Wounded Coast - In a pile of bones in the area with the new shop keeper, this is where the Tal'Vashoth had their camp in Act 1
This question has been successfully answered and closed
I cant be sure how many there are didnt find them all in my first playthrough but check the shop in gallows and also NE section of the dock by the shady merchant also in crates through out hightown and lowtown also the dwarf merchant in hightown that sells swords has one but you have too look in the section of his inventory that bears the diamond.
Do this quest with all the locations located above without ever asking for gold and upon completion you'll recieve one of the best weapons in the game!!
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Betraying Merrill in The Last Straw?||Open||TM2727|
|What would happen if you did not destroy the 'Evil Tomes'?||Open||RacerEks|
|Confirming ability points?||Open||SJSharksRock|
|Can i become vicount if I side with the Mages?||Open||Rev_Shadow_508|