Question from SomeUnholyGuy

Can Sebastian stay even if Anders lives???

I have downloaded the Exiled prince dlc and something has bothered me. in the ending (SPOILERS) when Anders blow up the chantery Sebastian gets angry. he wants me (hawke) to kill Anders! now i like have them both on my team but if you choose to let Anders live then Sebastian leaves otherwise if i want Sebastian to stay then Anders has to die! and i don't want that! :(
now, are there a away to keep them through the end or has one of them die/leave???

Answers

GeoMaggs answered:

Ah, the pain of choice. Personally, I liked Sebastian better. You must kill Anders to keep Sebastian. Consequently, if you let Anders go, you have the option to allow him back before the final battle.
1 0

fallenangel2100 answered:

sabastian is the only one who WONT take your choice of letting anders live think of him as the leliana of DA2 and anders the ashes of andraste if you kill him hell stay let him back into the party and sabastian will have to be fought to the death its all a matter of who you like more the devout warrior prince or the spirit possesed formoer greywarden mage so unless your in a romance with sabastian and dont want to lose him then kill anders or release him
0 0

hawke12345 answered:

No you cant keep sebastion if anders stays (i personally dislike sebastion very much so i dont really have that problem of choosing). but if you just release anders then you should have him as an option for the final battle
0 0

RPgamexpert answered:

NO! if anders lives sebastion leave and you cannot try to persuade him otherwise.
0 0

InfiniteAvenger answered:

As others have said, you cannot keep Sebastian if you let Anders live. However, keep in mind that even though Sebastian threatens to bring Starkhaven forces back to the city and level it, he cannot do this as to finish the game you will have to defeat Sebastian as well. So, don't let that cloud your decision as it can never happen in any version. It effectively is an empty threat.
0 0

How do I get Sebastian? Answered antony_san
How do i romance anders? Answered hawke12345
Anders fighting for templars? Open Dracowrath
Install is chubby and then jumps to 100%? Unanswered maoise
Why am i trapped in danarius' manor? Unanswered McCail