Can Sebastian stay even if Anders lives???

1. I have downloaded the Exiled prince dlc and something has bothered me. in the ending (SPOILERS) when Anders blow up the chantery Sebastian gets angry. he wants me (hawke) to kill Anders! now i like have them both on my team but if you choose to let Anders live then Sebastian leaves otherwise if i want Sebastian to stay then Anders has to die! and i don't want that! :(
    now, are there a away to keep them through the end or has one of them die/leave???

User Info: SomeUnholyGuy

SomeUnholyGuy - 5 years ago

1. Ah, the pain of choice. Personally, I liked Sebastian better. You must kill Anders to keep Sebastian. Consequently, if you let Anders go, you have the option to allow him back before the final battle.

User Info: GeoMaggs

GeoMaggs - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. sabastian is the only one who WONT take your choice of letting anders live think of him as the leliana of DA2 and anders the ashes of andraste if you kill him hell stay let him back into the party and sabastian will have to be fought to the death its all a matter of who you like more the devout warrior prince or the spirit possesed formoer greywarden mage so unless your in a romance with sabastian and dont want to lose him then kill anders or release him

User Info: fallenangel2100

fallenangel2100 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. No you cant keep sebastion if anders stays (i personally dislike sebastion very much so i dont really have that problem of choosing). but if you just release anders then you should have him as an option for the final battle

User Info: hawke12345

hawke12345 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. NO! if anders lives sebastion leave and you cannot try to persuade him otherwise.

User Info: RPgamexpert

RPgamexpert - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. As others have said, you cannot keep Sebastian if you let Anders live. However, keep in mind that even though Sebastian threatens to bring Starkhaven forces back to the city and level it, he cannot do this as to finish the game you will have to defeat Sebastian as well. So, don't let that cloud your decision as it can never happen in any version. It effectively is an empty threat.

User Info: InfiniteAvenger

InfiniteAvenger - 4 years ago 0 0