Clear Endings?

1. Clear endings are the true endings for each characters right? So does that means I don't have to get a 100% for story mode with every char to get mu?

User Info: Ryudrake

Ryudrake - 6 years ago
    Wow these stories are much more straight forward than the last game. Yeah I didn't need to get 100% just the main one.

User Info: Ryudrake

Ryudrake - 6 years ago

1. You only have to beat the main story for Ragna, Noel, Jin, Rachel, Tsubaki,Hakumen, and Hazama to unlock get the True Ending. And then beat the true ending to unlock Mu.

By main story I mean you have to just go and get the real ending (if you get an alternate ending you will see something say "One of the many possibilities of the Continuum Shift" and then some Kokonoe Help thing comes up)

User Info: donutmanstorm

donutmanstorm - 6 years ago 0 0

1. U have to clear every ones story 100%, meaning winning battles, losing battles & choosing different options when your given the choice in the story.

User Info: kingkrown24

kingkrown24 - 6 years ago 0 1