Im not geting my trophys?

1. Some one tell me whats going on im mot geting any trophys from bees and lower exept of beach ball any one know something i can do?
    bender2666 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Is this about the game? -_- If so try deleting your saved data & game data & sync your trophies. Then play your game again and try to get a trophy if it says [ did not earn trophy] then your profile is messed up but if nothing happens then you got the conditions for the trophy wrong.
    kingkrown24 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you're doing it in training or Challenge mode then it won't work, you have to do them in a versus match.
    Jahkeemyork - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. "If you're doing it in training or Challenge mode then it won't work, you have to do them in a versus match."

Yeah, and they won't unlock if you're doing them in story mode either.

WarcatD21 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I can get the game to load cause it say cannot load the trophy say error code 80022d03.
    doc_tonic - 6 years ago 0 0

Unlimited characters on psn? Unresolved shinomori_kyo
How do I finish Ragna's story? Unresolved DanPenguin
A good macro emulation for challenge mode? Or a method of how to make one. Unresolved Kisaragi14
How do I get past Tsubaki's story? Answered Dark_04
Slowing down? Unresolved Shuhn