Im not geting my trophys?

1. Some one tell me whats going on im mot geting any trophys from bees and lower exept of beach ball any one know something i can do?

User Info: bender2666

bender2666 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Is this about the game? -_- If so try deleting your saved data & game data & sync your trophies. Then play your game again and try to get a trophy if it says [ did not earn trophy] then your profile is messed up but if nothing happens then you got the conditions for the trophy wrong.

User Info: kingkrown24

kingkrown24 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you're doing it in training or Challenge mode then it won't work, you have to do them in a versus match.

User Info: Jahkeemyork

Jahkeemyork - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. "If you're doing it in training or Challenge mode then it won't work, you have to do them in a versus match."

Yeah, and they won't unlock if you're doing them in story mode either.

User Info: WarcatD21

WarcatD21 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I can get the game to load cause it say cannot load the trophy say error code 80022d03.

User Info: doc_tonic

doc_tonic - 6 years ago 0 0