Question from bender2666

Im not geting my trophys?

Some one tell me whats going on im mot geting any trophys from bees and lower exept of beach ball any one know something i can do?

Answers

kingkrown24 answered:

Is this about the game? -_- If so try deleting your saved data & game data & sync your trophies. Then play your game again and try to get a trophy if it says [ did not earn trophy] then your profile is messed up but if nothing happens then you got the conditions for the trophy wrong.
0 0

Jahkeemyork answered:

If you're doing it in training or Challenge mode then it won't work, you have to do them in a versus match.
0 0

WarcatD21 answered:

"If you're doing it in training or Challenge mode then it won't work, you have to do them in a versus match."

Yeah, and they won't unlock if you're doing them in story mode either.
0 0

doc_tonic answered:

I can get the game to load cause it say cannot load the trophy say error code 80022d03.
0 0