Question from GaMePlAyr

Special Illustration #12?

It's the only one I have left.
I've done virtually everything in the game.
100% story, arcade, litchi reloaded.
helpppp haha

daemeon67 asked for clarification:

Just wanted to point out that #15 and #48 come for completing 50% of the challenges.

Answers

_tanjil_ answered:

if you cant figure out ow to get it, just keep playing versus mode or online and it will auto unlock, that's how i unlocked special illustration 15 and 48, had no idea how to get them. Well also trophies unlock special illustrations, keep that in mind
0 0

Jahkeemyork answered:

There are character specific challenges that get you trophies as well as the illustration. You also need to complete 20% of the challenges to unlock a 2 new photos and 50% challenges to unlock the last photo.
0 0

karlodood answered:

#12 is Bang's 3 Astral Heat Finishes.
0 0

Mrangrymob1 answered:

I had the same problem, it is bangs "loincloth festival" trophy but for some reason it doesn't unlock the special illustration sometimes, i just did his astral a few more times in vs. mode and checked back ad it was unlocked
0 0