Does my save game effect inFAMOUS 2?

1. I have two save games on my ps3, one super hero and one super villain. I heard that your save game from inFAMOUS effects the game, like he starts off as a hero or villain. So what happens if I did both? Like, does it give me a choice, or does it select it at random?

User Info: kotylol

kotylol - 5 years ago
    @Neablis: Oh, I thought they made like two different games or something. But I just found the answer to my own question a few minutes ago on the "inFAMOUS wikia" because I read the infamous 1 good ending, and it said, "It was revealed in an interview that the god side ending is the canonical end" so it starts you off as a hero.

User Info: kotylol

kotylol - 5 years ago

1. IT reads your trophies and it allows you to pick which karma upgrade you want at the start, so its not exactly a carryover per se from the original game but its atleast a start.

So super chaotic or super good from the first game can carry over :) so no worries.

User Info: Neablis

Neablis - 5 years ago 0 0

1. - Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.

- Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.

- Infamous Trophy for 50 percent of the Blast Shards: Two free energy cores.

- Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.

- Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2.

User Info: SoopaSte123

SoopaSte123 - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. yes it does make a difference if u have a save file that has the first game completed u start out almost already at champion rank or Thug rank itll give u a choice and 1000 xp to burn , with that i got to about 85% of the way done before i actually didnt accumilate enough XP to get the last few abilities. so yes it does i hit champion rank only playin for 45 min and hit full positive kharma before hitting the second island and additional battery cores im not 100% on how they are decided but on the first game i was only missing 6 .

User Info: Slicknsly

Slicknsly - 5 years ago 0 0