CARnage stunt??????

1. I am playing through the game to be infamous and i want to unlock the double grenade. it says u have to blow up 4 cars in 4secs. do they have to be destroyed with the grenade or what?

User Info: soltys316

soltys316 - 5 years ago
    never mind I got it.
    if anyone else needs help wit this too, what i did was use kinetic pulse to stack cars on each other and close by and just throw as many grenades as u can as fast as u can.

User Info: soltys316

soltys316 - 5 years ago
    True but i personally try to get something as soon as i find out about it, so as soon as i was able to get the new moves i did watevr i had to to get em

User Info: soltys316

soltys316 - 5 years ago

1. I used the kinetic lift ability and carried loads of cars then piled them on each other and finally threw as many grenades as I had energy for.
    Made one helluva mess and got me the trophy =o)

User Info: satanjesus

satanjesus - 5 years ago 0 0

1. You can do that, or wait until you get Ionic Vortex, it will easily take down 4+ cars if you send it down the street.

User Info: camthan

camthan - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I got it by backing up traffic with a destroyed car then thunder dropping, and sometimes you can do it without a traffic jam if you thunder drop near parked cars.

User Info: Senor_Popo

Senor_Popo - 5 years ago 0 0