Question from kotylol
Does my save game effect inFAMOUS 2?
I have two save games on my ps3, one super hero and one super villain. I heard that your save game from inFAMOUS effects the game, like he starts off as a hero or villain. So what happens if I did both? Like, does it give me a choice, or does it select it at random?
@Neablis: Oh, I thought they made like two different games or something. But I just found the answer to my own question a few minutes ago on the "inFAMOUS wikia" because I read the infamous 1 good ending, and it said, "It was revealed in an interview that the god side ending is the canonical end" so it starts you off as a hero.
IT reads your trophies and it allows you to pick which karma upgrade you want at the start, so its not exactly a carryover per se from the original game but its atleast a start.
So super chaotic or super good from the first game can carry over :) so no worries.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
- Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.
- Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.
- Infamous Trophy for 50 percent of the Blast Shards: Two free energy cores.
- Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.
- Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2.
yes it does make a difference if u have a save file that has the first game completed u start out almost already at champion rank or Thug rank itll give u a choice and 1000 xp to burn , with that i got to about 85% of the way done before i actually didnt accumilate enough XP to get the last few abilities. so yes it does i hit champion rank only playin for 45 min and hit full positive kharma before hitting the second island and additional battery cores im not 100% on how they are decided but on the first game i was only missing 6 .
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.