Question from Urzol

How do I get into the chamber to fight "The Widow"???

I got the answer that the door of vines opens after killing her, but when I go around to the other side, there's a force field. I can't get in to fight her.

Thanks again!!

Cathedral89 answered:

Use your fate shift before she has a chance to teleport into the final room where your supposed to fight her. I fought her in the area that you start in when you enter that place the first time because she was glitched into the starting area a would not leave like she was supposed to. It took me a while but that was my work around for that glitch. If shes's already in the final room and you can't get in then try reloading your latest autosave. If THAT don't work try your last manual save. Beyond that, i don't think there is much you can do but forget about that quest until they patch it.
I had the same thing happen to me, she would be at the entrance area instead of the final area where your supposed to fight her. She would teleport herself into the final room and i could not follow her because i would be at the starting area. It was frustrating for a while but i found a work-around. Also i was using the Faeblades of song which has a stun chance which helped some. Good luck, i hope you find a way around it!
0 0

Answers

Yojimaru answered:

That's odd, I just finished that quest and didn't run into any force field... did you kill all the spiders? I think that's mandatory if the lorestones in Castle Yolven are to be believed.
0 0

Mendan answered:

Are you sure it's not a web that's blocking you? If it is you just need to use fire to burn through it and proceed.
1 0

levjohnso answered:

Have you tried killing all of her spiders. If I remember right, it is your objective to "kill all guardian spiders" before you're able to go in and fight her.
0 0

ChronoEclipse12 answered:

you see the widow numerous times throughout that side quest so please be more specific with your question.

but if you mean to get to her when you venture into her lair, Cathrus, dont have to kill all the spiders. you certainly could, since you run into most of them anyway along the way but you must kill the guardian spiders she speaks of. the ones that first spawn after you enter and speak with her. the same kinds are found throughout the dungeon
0 0