Question from iKnowlittle

Redeem codes and items?

How do i really redeem my code? i put it in and and downloaded the house of valor. but idk what that does... and also it says when i redeem the codes i get to unlock some N-7 mass effect armor for in-game play reckoning but i didn't get that either. So am i doing anything wrong? cuz i didnt get anything....

Amaranth_Silver answered:

For the items, you can find them in the special delivery chest in the first village. Same goes for the Twists of Destiny.

For the house of valor, they are a series of missions related to a faction. You have to progress in the game and find that faction to do those missions.
0 0

Samael119 answered:

When I first put the codes in the items weren't there on the initial load of that game. I had to back out to the console menu and then start the game again. Then when I went back to Gorhart all of the items were in the chest. I also got all of the DLC and that time the items were in the chest on the first shot.

I was also confused about the house of valor because when you enter the code and load the game, you aren't given any indication that you did it correctly. I just made my way through the game and found it the faction. I made sure i was a lil ways leveled before i did it just to be safe. It is a pretty basic set quest and you get some pretty decent items.

I also made sure on the games actual site (in the FAQ's) that all DLC items are loaded to each new character and they are. I highly recommend the new DLC's but use them after you are a bit leveled.
0 0