How do I beat Mysterio (Amazing)?

1. I don't know if it was a glitch or not, but i kept killing all the minions and more and more kept popping up. I kept trying to sling the boulder over to him but it wouldn't let me. am i missing something?

User Info: agarcia721

agarcia721 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. When you defeat the minions there will be a big rock then press the circle.

User Info: mario_party_8

mario_party_8 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. There should be three or four waves of minions. When there are only a few minions left, the camera will show you a piece of rubble. Finish off the minions, make sure Mysterio is not attacking, then web pull the boulder. If you cannot do this, restart the checkpoint.

User Info: josephyacomine

josephyacomine - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. When you go on a platform, the minions will start to pop up. Keep on defeating the minions until the screen shows a big rock. There are 3 platforms, 3 rocks. Go near the rocks when they start to show up and throw them to Mysterio. After you throw all 3 rocks, go near Mysterio and finish him off!

User Info: NightmareGameZ

NightmareGameZ - 2 months ago 0 0