Question from alensfia

Lastation - Received Armas Test Model, how do I progress?

I just finished getting the item and now they ask me to test it out. How do I progress in Lastation, is it a level requirement or something?

From: ghhost99 3 years ago

You go around othe land masses, as they're no more story missions to do there after getting the test model. Doing the other quests in Planeptune, Leanbox, and Lowee will eventually unlock the next mission, leading up to the day of the expo and whatnots

I'm new myself so I'm not 100% sure (but I'm pretty sure) but if you don't have any new non optional events left in lactation, you will eventually "unlock" further story events there by doing story events on other landmasses.
I think it has to do with the share meter. If you don't have it, it's probably best just to move elsewhere and wait for it to show up.

For my case is, i go do others landmass event and eventually there is Lastation event appear after i did several of others landmass event