Question from skinrattler

How to De-Bugging at the Aquarium?

I'm to de-bug three bugs and I have two done....but one left is giving me a problem,there are three x buttons that when this scan passes over I must hit the x button,then there squares,I hit them,then they go back to x's again....I get two down and when I hit the third I get access denied....is there a certain sequence to them?

Answers

TrophiesRCool answered:

I dont think there is i just responded to the buttons on screen are you sure that yourdoing the right one? Because theres three by the tanks you have to do before you can do the one on the stairs.
0 0

XDWarrior answered:

The third bug is difficult... just keep trying, you'll eventually learn how to get it with practice.
0 0

How do i shake tuk tuk ? Unanswered dtrudeau
Is the end of the game when bond and Nicole are on the bridge? Unanswered Locust707
How do I get past the first driving mission? Open irishartistguy
Will there be any DLC? Answered bigtitovalencia
Speed Run...? Open XDWarrior