Question from ps3mike

How do you use houses you downloaded to live in?

I have downloaded a few houses and dont know how to put my family in to the house do any one know how to and how do you get up the household frame on ps3 and soz for all the qeustions lol

smyla0701 answered:

I think once you move your household in a house you go to town map and then go to the icon where your household resides there are two options you can choose from this are view and interact. Choose interect and two more options will appear select replace house and you will be directed to a window that you can choose from making house from a scratch to putting pre-made houses and downloaded houses but you still need to pay for it though so your household fund must be able to afford it for it to be placed since I haven't tried downloading anything from the The Exchange or replacing any of the houses that are already there when you start the game.
0 0

hmoobpaladin answered:

smyla0701 is right. Make sure you complete the tutorial after moving in (should be about 7 steps) and press Select and choose Town Map. Here's a glitch that happened to me, at least I think it's a glitch. I chose a house that is more than I can afford and for some reason I purchased it and lived in it. The house bill only came once and never came again. So I can just save up and live in style :D
0 0