Question from Grundmc54

How do you get a sim to move in with you?

Ive married a sim, but the option to move in never shows up. Any ideas?

Answers

smyla0701 answered:

Because the sim automatically moves in when you marry them. If you wonder how to make it available it's the same way of making "Marry" available after you ask them to "Go Steady".
0 0

jonny41177 answered:

It's a friendly chat option and lvl 7 charisma trait. Just keep using chat til it comes up.
0 0

skullcrusher925 answered:

Thats easy just invite the sim u want to move into your house make them your best friend then say ask to move in then u will have choice for the moving in sim to be in your house TA DA!
1 0

ThereIsIt answered:

Its pretty easy, you only have to be best friends with that Sim then look in the "Friendly" option and there'll be an option for "Ask to Move In"
1 1

bloomfoxgamer answered:

If you are "Good Friends" with that sim or higher in the long term relationship and you do friendly socials the option should eventually come up. It will probably come up when your either in friendly stage of discussion or sociable. Just keep being friendly to the spouse.
(Also you don't have to be married to move in and vice versa, just because you are married doesn't mean you automatically move in with that sim I have experienced both with my sims. I hope this helps.)
0 0

My Sim won't move! Can you help? Open darkkill3r12
How do you get them to move in? Answered TheMunchKING
How do I move? Answered Tmomen
How do i find an empty lot to move in? Answered Huge-0
How do i move out of my current house? Answered jacobghawk