Question from Tmomen

How do I move?

I have looked everywhere on the game for help on moving my sims from one house to another to no avail. So my question is how do you move your sims from one house/lot to another. There is even an empty house in my neighborhood, and I don't have the option to move into it.

Gazz_777 asked for clarification::

I read the manual book that came with the Sims 3 game and it tells me to use my mobile phone to move into other lots or houses within the open map. However when i go to do that, it doe's not have any option with anything to do with houses. Unless i am thinking you might need the funds first so if you don't have the funds. it wont show up.

jonny41177 answered:

You can only use move from a phone or computer and with the money it requires to buy the house or just go to the town map click on your house and you can replace it with a new house or build your own as long as you bought the lot.
1 0