Question from KrazyJay87

How can I kill a sim?

i was just wondering how can I kill a sim, because my sim's life wish is a gold digger and it married a "rich" sim. But now I just want that sim to die, so I can have my sim marry another "rich" sim.

Answers

RESTYONECK answered:

You can just become good friends with the sim you want, have them move in and kick the sim you dont like out or you could just put the sim in a room with no doors and let em die off.
you could try not sleeping for a long time, go swimming and pass out in water but im not for sure on this one
1 1

GoodGameLover64 answered:

IF you have cheats on: hold L2 and click on him/her and keep clicking "trigger age transition" and after the elder stage he dies.
IF you don't have cheats:keep buying the birthday cake until they're elder and after the elder stage he'she SHOULD die.(I never did it without cheats)
1 0

snakes_righteye answered:

Build a small pool. Tell the sim to swim. Once in the pool surround the pool with walls. Watch sim drown to death.
0 2

skaski answered:

(a) Fire (b) Starvation (c) Electrocution (d) Drowning (e) Old Age

NOTE: The Grim Reaper sometimes takes pity on Sims with the 'unlucky' trait.
1 0

SWEEPER_92 answered:

If you have cheats hold L2 while clicking on a Sim and click Age Progress until they die
0 0

Beffy123456 answered:

When I did that life time wish I built walls around the person and just waited for him to starve :) hope I helped
0 0