How can I kill a sim?

1. i was just wondering how can I kill a sim, because my sim's life wish is a gold digger and it married a "rich" sim. But now I just want that sim to die, so I can have my sim marry another "rich" sim.

User Info: KrazyJay87

KrazyJay87 - 5 years ago

1. (a) Fire (b) Starvation (c) Electrocution (d) Drowning (e) Old Age

NOTE: The Grim Reaper sometimes takes pity on Sims with the 'unlucky' trait.

User Info: skaski

skaski - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can just become good friends with the sim you want, have them move in and kick the sim you dont like out or you could just put the sim in a room with no doors and let em die off.
    you could try not sleeping for a long time, go swimming and pass out in water but im not for sure on this one

User Info: RESTYONECK

RESTYONECK - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. IF you have cheats on: hold L2 and click on him/her and keep clicking "trigger age transition" and after the elder stage he dies.
    IF you don't have cheats:keep buying the birthday cake until they're elder and after the elder stage he'she SHOULD die.(I never did it without cheats)

User Info: GoodGameLover64

GoodGameLover64 - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. Build a small pool. Tell the sim to swim. Once in the pool surround the pool with walls. Watch sim drown to death.

User Info: snakes_righteye

snakes_righteye - 5 years ago 0 2
  4. If you have cheats hold L2 while clicking on a Sim and click Age Progress until they die

User Info: SWEEPER_92

SWEEPER_92 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. When I did that life time wish I built walls around the person and just waited for him to starve :) hope I helped

User Info: Beffy123456

Beffy123456 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. The only ways I've seen this happen is exactly like how the people above had said

User Info: Enderhunter36

Enderhunter36 - 2 years ago 0 0