How do i steal things with a kleptomaniac?

1. I have clicked on a area and pressed swipped something it told me it was in my invertory but its not there and i dont know how to do it can anyone help?

User Info: jenniehubabuba

jenniehubabuba - 5 years ago

Answers

1. To steal just go to a park between 10:30-4:00 at night and you can steal up to 3 things a day.

User Info: jonny41177

jonny41177 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Go to a place thats not your house and doesn't have anyone at it and select a spot NOT an object and the option swipe something will appear do so and they will steal a random obect from around the spot that you selected. if he/she doesn't steal the thing you want you can try 2 or 3 forget wich number of times for that day hope this helps :)

User Info: lamb30

lamb30 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Almost forgot the option appears under the circumstances listed at NIGHT only.

User Info: lamb30

lamb30 - 5 years ago 0 0