Life fruit seeds?

1. Anybody know where can I find life fruit seed and any rare seeds easily? Does death flower only grow on your sim's tombstone? Can you get it other way? And what do I need to do to plant food plant like patty and cheese? Sorry for the rain of question. Thanks before for the help

User Info: Rigan7joker

Rigan7joker - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Just search the ground around the graveyard, parks, beach for rare seeds. They respawn to something different every 24hrs. simtime.

User Info: jonny41177

jonny41177 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Like jonny said, you can find the rare seeds in those places, but you can even just find them around your home property. I have. I grew a life plant with a rare seed I found on my property. Just check every seed you see. To plant food plants or money trees or whatever, you need to have a Gardening level 10 Sim plant Omni seeds (forgive me, I can't remember how to get them DX I know you can't just find them) and fertilize them with what you want to grow.

User Info: vanessers9

vanessers9 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. "Rare" rarity seeds only grow things like bell peppers and garlic. If you want a money tree, life fruit plant, flame fruit plant, or death flower plant, you need to find the "special" rarity seeds and plant them.

User Info: crazeetrane

crazeetrane - 2 years ago 0 0