Question from abdel-kareem

Can you skip the first scene in assassins creed brotherhood?

I have a little brother and he plays with me assassins creed and i was thinking of buying brotherhood but the first scene contains huge sex so can i skip it ?

Sumwheat answered:

Its not the first scene, but once u see him unload his armor and at the bathtub hit start and 2nd option is skip
2 0

Answers

aganinja answered:

I dont think so but u could close his eyes or tell him to do something until the scene is over
1 1

Ereabus answered:

Yeah, skip the sex scenes but not skip every single death that you will make with Ezio (or Altair or even with Desmond in this game) and I wouldn't say then nothing about the violence...

Assassins's creed got a PEGI code for something... and also if you don't ever know that AC is famous about this argument, not for the sex scenes (you got a lot of examples in Assassins Creed 2, but of course, a game so violent doesn't need more details... you will see more explicit sex on TV in childhood programs) because they never show details...

Ok then, you have already introduced yourself as the better example of a good brother... man, be sure about PEGI and about the age of your little brother... or else don't mind to get his poor mind all fooled...
1 2