Exiting animus after beating the game?

1. I was wondering is there anyway you can leave the animus after you beat the game? I haven't found all the artifacts yet.

User Info: qaplazlm

qaplazlm - 6 years ago

1. After you beat the game there is no way to exit the animus.

User Info: ff10tidus14

ff10tidus14 - 6 years ago 4 2

Answers

1. Fortunately, I don't think there's a significance for the artifacts. I collected all 5 and saw nothing special in the ending. You only need 1 out of 5 total to get the Dust to Dust trophy anyway and that's easily done in the early stages with another save/game.

User Info: AngryFingers

AngryFingers - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. Ummm...how about the dna stream in the pause menu? cant you replay memories? thats my best guess. i dont focus on the artifacts and stuff. im sure i will one day lol i actually dont even have the game but its in my wanted list but ive research alot of stuff on this game and that was one thing i really liked about brotherhood was that you could replay memories.

User Info: bradley453

bradley453 - 5 years ago 0 3
  3. Actually memory replay is required for ful sync on some missions so yea just replay the memory and it should work

User Info: bradley453

bradley453 - 5 years ago 0 3
  4. No you cant

User Info: zengzhu

zengzhu - 5 years ago 0 1
  5. ****SPOILERS****

Anyone notice that at the end of the game before you leave for the colleseum, all the artifacts on the shelves are gone??

User Info: Sierra_117

Sierra_117 - 5 years ago 1 1
  6. No you can't...

User Info: Evhannz

Evhannz - 5 years ago 0 1
  7. You can When you finish the game the credits will begin. Leave the credits until it finishes then you don' have to even enter the animus.

User Info: Maistro998

Maistro998 - 5 years ago 0 1