Question from qaplazlm

Exiting animus after beating the game?

I was wondering is there anyway you can leave the animus after you beat the game? I haven't found all the artifacts yet.

ff10tidus14 answered:

After you beat the game there is no way to exit the animus.
4 2

Answers

AngryFingers answered:

Fortunately, I don't think there's a significance for the artifacts. I collected all 5 and saw nothing special in the ending. You only need 1 out of 5 total to get the Dust to Dust trophy anyway and that's easily done in the early stages with another save/game.
1 1

bradley453 answered:

Ummm...how about the dna stream in the pause menu? cant you replay memories? thats my best guess. i dont focus on the artifacts and stuff. im sure i will one day lol i actually dont even have the game but its in my wanted list but ive research alot of stuff on this game and that was one thing i really liked about brotherhood was that you could replay memories.
0 3

bradley453 answered:

Actually memory replay is required for ful sync on some missions so yea just replay the memory and it should work
0 3

zengzhu answered:

No you cant
0 1

Sierra_117 answered:

****SPOILERS****

Anyone notice that at the end of the game before you leave for the colleseum, all the artifacts on the shelves are gone??
1 1

Evhannz answered:

No you can't...
0 1

Maistro998 answered:

You can When you finish the game the credits will begin. Leave the credits until it finishes then you don' have to even enter the animus.
0 1

I can't enter the Animus!? Answered Taliban01
Can u leave the animus? Answered tylor403
PS3 ACB Animus update 1.0? Open IIXxNEKOxXII
Leaving Animus? Open captainjack23
help with Desmond's bit between animus runs? Open dosojin